Concord School House and Upper Burying Ground
6309 Germantown Avenue, Philadelphia PA 19144
Established in 1693, the Upper Burying Ground is one of the two oldest cemeteries in Germantown and one of the oldest in the Philadelphia region. The Concord School House, built in 1775 and expanded in 1818, is an intact nineteenth-century schoolroom which occupies a corner of the Burying Ground.
Events at this location