Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
The first edition – Volume 1, Number 1 of the ‘Germantowne Crier’ published in January of 1949.
The original cost was 25 cents! It is full of great advertisements from the Germantown area and features a number of articles about the Harkness House (the current home of GHS!), Market Square and the Great Road.
- Morris House by John W. Jackson
- Harkness House by Edward W. Hocker
- Memories of Old Germantown, Particularly of Market Square by Elliston P. Morris
- The Great Road to Germantown by Frances Anne Wister
- Why a Community Council? by Bruce Jones
- A Sketch of Germantown Historical Society by Katherine Richardson Wireman